North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] — without correct meter riding sending billing billing not uses

25, Larauli, Gopaganj, India
 aprasad on Mar 9, 2019
Many complaints to consumer id [protected] for north bihar power distribution company ltd from three months. It is connection to my father’s sri babu lal mahato but he is living only one not live any others person. There is not use access bulb from last three months. Please verify consumption history september, november, december and february 2019 which is wrongly reading from outsource agency. There is very corruption from private agency whiteout trained and verify send average access billing amount to display billing. I have done many complaints to this matter but no action. My billing amount due date after payment of january 2019 1165/ but latest without proper reading february 2019 sending billing amount 1527. I am very sad that there is no hearing my consider application. I have done rti and written file to transaction billing related indian audit department for review and audited. Outsource agency told we are sending access billing for high commissioning. Please i request you to kindly verify this matter urgently.

[Mar 09, 2019] North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

Vidyut Bhawan, Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar, India - 800001
    North Bihar Power Distribution Company [NBPDCL] - without correct meter riding sending billing billing not uses