Nrkh Tv Shopper Pvt Ltd — for dealership

Office number 103,PU-4, scheme no.54,nrk biz park,behind c21 mall,indore, Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
 Nrkh on Sep 1, 2019
My name is mahendra kumar verma from chhattisgarh i got phone call from indore nrkh tv shoppee pvt ltd in may, i pay security amount 46000 and he send me medicine stock and they will give us order but they are not receiving phone calls. Today is going to 4months but they haven't give order i want my deposit money return.. Shivam, anamika singh, harshita jadav, radhika jain. Sourya singh this peoples are calling me and i also visit their office they are totally fraud they didn't advertise in tv he told me about our company is tv shoppee to advertise the product and give order but they haven't any advertising
.. Please aomeone help for refund my money..
Below i mention this girl sitting in chair name is anamika singh and second pics is sourya singh both are manager of this company.. And both are fraud..

for dealership
for dealership
Updated by Nrkh, Sep 04, 2019
This photograph is first sitting women is nilu nema and second person is Himanshu sakleja who first and second director of nrkh TV shoppee pvt LTD company...this company work before sky World telemart which was also froud company after that that both person change the company name is nrkh which is also froud company...

Comments

Can u provide us the contact or address detail of that lady
Please contact me at [protected]
Dev43's reply, Sep 20, 2019
Share ur no. Or email
Narayanan C Nambidy's reply, Sep 21, 2019
this is narayanan. Ahmedabad I am also facing problem paid money got
medicine but distribution work not received yet

have contact no their any available no is working all are switched off
Share ur no. Or email pls
Nrkh's [Complaint's author] reply, Sep 21, 2019
Atul Kala's reply, Oct 1, 2019
i am atul kala facing same problem
can you provide me number and address of owner please
[email protected]