[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — E-sign/ekyc applied pan application status shows no record found

Rukmini Vishnubhotla on Jun 20, 2017
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 17th june 2017 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Rukmini vishnubhotla

Complaint marked as Resolved Aug 4, 2017

[Jun 20, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Jul 04, 2017
Your PAN application is processed by NSDL and PAN Card will be dispatched to you shortly.
Complaint comments  15 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

venkatesh
Even i Filed yesterday for pan change request and after confirming the acknowledgement, i thougtht to check the pan status and given acknowledgment number and found that Sorry, No record found in application status.

regards
bijukumar
I have same problem I applied on 08/07/17 acknowledgment no. N- [protected] . Please check my application.
Date applied 4th aug 2017
I am also facing same problem getting sorry record not found.

I have filled application using ekyc do I need to post documents as I dint get option to upload same while filling form.

Tushar Jha
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 24th Aug 2017 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Babita Pankaj Chahar

And plz inform me on my mail id that is pankuchahar2@gmail.com
Sir/madam,

I have applied for correction in pan card on 29th Aug 2017 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

Sushilaben N Jhaveri

Sushilaben N Jhaveri

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

But when i checked my application status, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

sahil

Gulappa
Date applied 18th November 2017
I am also facing same problem getting sorry record not found.
Acknowledgement no. [protected]
Date applied for correction/updating of pan on 30th November 2017.
I am also facing same problem getting sorry record not found while trying to check status.
Dear Sir
I have applied for pan card through e-kyc and i got application form with knowledge number : "[protected]" after payment and adhaar card authorization but the status in NSDL site shows no record found please help.

Mirsad PP

Dear Sir
I have applied PAN card through E-KYC and on successful completion of application I received acknowledgement with number [protected] .. But when Iam checking my application status always its showing no records found. Please help. Thank you
Dear Sir
I have applied PAN card through E-KYC and on successful completion of application I received acknowledgement with number [protected] .. But when I am checking my application status always its showing no records found. Please help. Thank you
APPLICATION NUMBER- [protected]
fee - Rs. 115

2074
    +91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure - E-sign/ekyc applied pan application status shows no record found