[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — failure of e-sign while applying for pan card

arjungupta02 on Apr 14, 2018
Today, i tried to apply for pan using e-sign and paid the fees through my debit card. My e-sign got failed and now my money has been deducted from my debit card. But i have not received my refund in my bank a/c. I want that action should be taken and my money should be refunded immediately.

I received following message:

Since not able to send otp. You cannot proceed with e-sign. Kindly proceed with generating physical application and sent the application to the mentioned address in next page.

In order to use e-sign service, you need to register your mobile / e-mail id against your aadhaar. Your transaction could not be completed and e-sign charges would be remitted to your account in next 15 days. You are required to take print out of the application form and supporting documents and send them for further processing.

I have faced a lot of issues with the government department and now i want my money back. Now, i am so much dissatisfied with the website and now i don't want to apply for pan card. I don't understand your terms. Kindly return my money back as soon as possible.

Please refund my money. Details are given below:
Token number - [protected]
Dob - 02/06/1999
Name - arjun gupta
Email - arjungupta0381@gmail.com
Complaint marked as Resolved May 29, 2018

[Apr 14, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Apr 19, 2018
The concern shared will be analyzed and the status of the same will be sent to the email ID as furnished in PAN application Form.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

It will take excety 9 days go get refund. I had same problem. I tried 3 times with debit card, 2 timed NetBanking and once with MobiKwik. It will be refunded within 10 days. Dont worry.

2009
    +91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure - failure of e-sign while applying for pan card