[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — money deducted for pan but not get confirmation of pan

harshadpongde on Dec 28, 2017
I use nsdl website to create a new pan card. Temporary token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for my aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.118 using my debit card. My balance was deducted from the bank but aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any otp on their registered aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days." i want amount of my pan application? This problem arises due to their otp verification failure. I need all my money or create a new pan card. They have to close their webiste if they can't fix the bugs. This is the true failure of digital india. Do something for a change.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 5, 2018

[Dec 28, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Jan 01, 2018
Information is insufficient to resolve your grievance. Kindly Email your Temporary Token Number, E-mail ID and Date of Birth to tininfo@nsdl.co.in /call on[protected]
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I have applied for PAN Card and has successfully linked it with Aadhaar Card. Acknowledgment Number is [protected]. When I try to check status on nsdl website

" Sorry, No record found "
status is shown.
No response to mail.

2001
    +91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure - money deducted for pan but not get confirmation of pan