[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — my payment refund

lsunrise computer Computer on Jan 13, 2018
I use nsdl website to create a new pan card of my neighbor. Temporary token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.115.9 using my debit card. My balance was deducted from the bank on 12/01/2018 but aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any otp on their registered aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days."? This problem arises due to their otp verification failure. I need all my money or create a new pan card. They have to close their webiste if they can't fix the bugs. This is the true failure of digital india. Do something for a change.
My token no -
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 6, 2018

[Jan 13, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Jan 17, 2018
Information is insufficient to resolve your grievance. Kindly Email your Temporary Token Number, E-mail ID and Date of Birth to tininfo@nsdl.co.in /call on[protected]
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0