[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — new pan card registration fee not refunded now

deepaksm1809 on Feb 25, 2018
Dear sir/madam,

I apply online for new pan card registration of my friend on nsdl website.

I use e-kyc option for aadhar verification. I have debited rs. 115.90 from my andhra bank debit card. My new pan card registration fee deducted from my account but due to technical problem in e-kyc of aadhar varification of mobile no. & registraion. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days." but i don't receive any message of refund payment of pan card registration fee until now.

Applicant name: laxmi narayan singh
Father's name: sh. Narshi singh
Temporary token no. : [protected]
Payment date: 21 feb 2018
Debited amount : rs. 115.90

Please help us for refund payment pan card registration fee
Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 30, 2018

[Feb 25, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Feb 27, 2018
Dear Deepak,

To help resolve your query/concern, kindly provide us with your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID at customerservice@nsdl.co.in
Updated by deepaksm1809, Mar 22, 2018
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

My PRAN is[protected]. I am regularly paying my subscription. However, whenever I try to access my account though its portal, I receive a message that the "PRAN is not found in the database". Kindly resolve the issue so that I am able to access my information/data through the portal.
thanks
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 7, 2018

Dear Pawan,

This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

1956
    +91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure - new pan card registration fee not refunded now