Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — Not receiving the PAN CARD from track on courier even though it's been dispatched on 19/03/2021

I've applied for the changes in the PAN CARD through online 08/03/2021 and new card dispatched on 19th March 2021 from NSDL through TRACK ON COURIER SERVICE but even after 25 days I've not received the card yet inspite of contacting the customer service many times and they promised to deliver within two days but so far I've not received and now while checking the status I've found that it has been sent back to Mumbai office stating address not found, moreover this courier service hasn't contacted me not even a single time, hence kindly sent my PAN card through some reputed courier service and I will pay the courier charges on delivery.
Not receiving the PAN CARD from track on courier even though it
Apr 14, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Apr 17, 2021
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check the status.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

We are still waiting for your response. Please write us at [protected]@nsdl.co.in. Our team will be happy to help you.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure