Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl e-sign/ekyc applied pan application status show no record found

New Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 ryusharma on Apr 26, 2019
Sir/madam,

I have applied for new pan card on 25th april 2019 through e-sign/e-kyc mode. I have got my acknowledgement number ([protected]). On completion of the process i have received message like below.

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But when i checked my application status today, it was shown "sorry, no record found."

Please check my application

Rohit sharma

[Apr 26, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I apply pan card on 01-Mar-2019. The pan card has been dispatch on 22-Mar-2019.but untill we have not received the pan card at given address.
It is very necessary for me for open a new bank account. Due to not avaliabilty of pan card i'm not able to a open a account. check acknowledgment no:[protected]. AWB NO: EA88487028INI.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - nsdl e-sign/ekyc applied pan application status show no record found