Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — nsdl esigned pan application says we have not yet received the supporting documents

I had applied for pan using online facility on 27/04/2019, acknowledgment number : [protected] and i have digitally signed my application using e sign, i have uploaded my aadhaar and voter id document as proof..

On completion i received this message,

"thank you for using online facility for pan application.

If you have digitally signed your application using esign/ekyc then there is no need to forward physical documents."

But now when i check my pan application status it shows

"we have not yet received the supporting documents with respect to your pan application. Kindly submit the requisite documents to nsdl to enable us to process your pan application at the earliest. For further details, please read the guidelines and instructions or contact tin call center at[protected]"

Please check my application... And reply what i need to do..

Acknowledgment number : [protected]
Name : prasad anil surase

Prasad anil surase

[Apr 28, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I am stuck in
"Registration against this Acknowledgement Id is pending for confirmation from payment Gateway.Please try again after sometime." when i am trying to pay and not allowing me to login for NPS contribution through online. Please resolve it.
Acknowledgement Id 11854633
Acknowledgement Date[protected]:30:32" "
I have registered for pan card today. I have paid and successfully generated the acknowledgement form. but still, when I try to check the status of my pan card, it says record not found. I have registered by afternoon. will I get my pan card delivered

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure