Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — online pan application error "your request cannot be processed.please try after some time"

Robert Alex on Mar 27, 2019
I started my PAN registration process on Mar-2018, and i didn't complete the registration at that time. But i have the token number to fill my incomplete online PAN application.

Now the problem is that I can't login into my incomplete application form using the Temporary Token Number.
Whenever I try to login into the "registered user" section of the online PAN application, It shows the error message as "Your Request cannot be Processed.Please try after some time"

[Mar 28, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - online pan application error "your request cannot be processed.please try after some time"