[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card e-kyc failed

Nuzvid, Krishna District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Vamsikrishna Bokinala on Dec 24, 2018
I use nsdl website to create a new pan card of my neighbor. Temporary token is [protected]. I use e-kyc option for her aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.116.20 using my debit card. My balance was deducted from the bank on 18/12) 2018 but aadhar verification was not completed due to not receiving any otp on their registered aadhar card mobile no. Now it shows me a message when i am checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days. Where is the amount of my pan application? This problem arises due to their otp verification failure. I need all my money or create a new pan card. They have to close their webiste if they can't fix the bugs. This is the true failure of digital india. Do something for a change.

pan card e-kyc failed
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 28, 2019

[Dec 24, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 26, 2018
We thank you for approaching us regarding your grievance. We are looking into your grievance on behalf of Income Tax Department and will revert back to you shortly. Inconvenience caused, if any is regretted .
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2018
To resolve your query/concern, kindly provide us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID. You may send these details through e-mail at [email protected]

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]