[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card fee not refunded still now

Visakhapatnam, Visakhapatnam District, Andhra Pradesh, India
 [email protected] on Mar 27, 2019
I have chosen nsdl website to create a new pan card for me. Temporary token is [protected].

I have filled the online application form for pan card and did online payment successfully, but the application submission was failed. Without the submission of successful application, nsdl deducted the amount from my bank account. I have't received any reason still now form them regarding the deduction.

I have selected e-kyc option for my aadhar verification. I have paid an amount of rs.147.40 via internet banking. My balance was deducted from the bank on 26/03/2019 now it shows me a message when i'm checking the status "your e-kyc based request has failed hence you cannot proceed the application with e-kyc mode. Kindly generate new token and proceed with physical mode. Kindly note that you will get refund of the pan application in next seven working days."

This problem arises due to their otp verification failure. I need all my money or create a new pan card. They have to close their website if they can't solve this issue. This is the true failure of nsdl.

Kindly find the token number below.

Token number : [protected]

Did more than 25 calls to the contact number provided by nsdl,[protected], i have sent more than 15 emails to your email ([email protected]) but no response.

I never expected this kind of services from nsdl.

Note : dear nsdl team please don't deduct the amount unless the application process was successful. If your unable to solve this issue please shut down your services.

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 28, 2019
Refunded

[Mar 27, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Please sir give the reply for not getting the pran number till now.I have open the nps in andhra bank on date 1.3.2019.so dont know about my nps account status wheather nps opened or not .

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]