[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card redelivery request

warrior123 on Mar 6, 2018
I have applied for a new pan card in the name of surekha anil deshmukh which was dispatched on 15-feb-2018. I couldn’t receive the pan card number anipd4221h. So it returned back to pune ho.

Therefore, i requesting your resend my pan card to same address and i mentioned our details below.

Applicant name: surekha deshmukh
Address : d2, mahavir nagari, near panchavati police station,
Dindori raod, panchavati, nashik 422003
Pan no-anipd4221h
Mobile no: [protected]
Acknowledgment no [protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 20, 2018

[Mar 06, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. We are following up with concern team for earliest resolution.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

LegalResolved assures redressal of a plethora of legal issues without the time and efforts of pursuing litigation, through sending Legal Notice to the defaulters and inducing them to make amends to you. You will not only receive that defaulted payment, or compensation, but will also be able to retrieve the interest and legal costs as well. Hurry and get in touch with us on Contact no [protected] or visit www.legalresolved.com. Assured remedies without many scuffles!
Firstly when I applied for my pan card I paid fee but verification via adhaar didn't took place, after that I paid the fee again and verification got done...
I just want to complaint that... I have received the PAN but.. my fee was deducted twice, can I get refund for my first payment
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018

To help resolve your query/concern, kindly provide us with your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID at customerservice@nsdl.co.in
I applied for pan card e- kyc on nsdl. Transaction is successfully. But not completed for pan card application due to some correction. So please refund my amount. My token number: [protected]
I have paid twice and lost 230/-