Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pan card redispatch request as early as possible

BALAJI GARMENT PROCESSOR,GALA NO 03, 'B' WING ,1565, MITALI COMPLEX OPP MITALI HOTEL, MUNISURAT COMPOUND , ANJUR PHATA, THANE BHIWANDI, Thane, Thane District, Maharashtra, India
 nhgopalani on May 15, 2019
I have applied for a new pan card in the name of balaji garment processor (Thane bhiwandi-west) pan no - aaufb6939k which is get through msg to me & dispatched our address in 10/04/2019. I couldn’t receive the pan card as our office was closed when the local post man reached our office. Later, after couple of days we contact the post man regarding the post. He told that he kept with him for four days and returned to the sender address.

[May 15, 2019] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by nhgopalani, Jun 11, 2019
MOBILE NO-[protected]

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT NO- N-[protected]

date : 10/04/2019

Comments

My customer code is A2116091. I filled the PAN application processing fees Rs. 399. but now i got my PAN card . now i want my processing fees refunded because my PAN card is now fetched.

Is there ane procedure to refund the
fees of duplicate PAN card application form. Please consider my application and do the needful

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure - pan card redispatch request as early as possible