[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pan reprint payment scam

docask on Dec 18, 2017
Nsdl form 49a.

I paid for a reprint of my pan card twice!

Both times the money has gone from my account but the damn site does not send me an otp.

I have spent 118.90inr twice (115+3.90). This is not justified and i wish to get my money back.

The least a government agency should n ot cheat consumers this way.

This digital india dream is an utter waste if government websites are cheating public. Be answerable ro do your job right!

My token numbers are: [protected] and [protected]

General info for public: please do not fall into this scam. The website will make us spend almost an hour asking us to format our uploaded files in the way they require, but even after doing all that and paying these guys, the money is taken but nothing is acknowledged.

The transaction status asks for a 15 digit reference number but what we receive s a 14 digit ref num. Do have a look at it yourself.

pan reprint payment scam
pan reprint payment scam
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 20, 2018

[Dec 18, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 20, 2017
Kindly Email your Temporary Token Number, E-mail ID and Date of Birth to tininfo@nsdl.co.in /call on[protected].
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0