[Resolved] Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — paperless pan card online application

Madhusudan Nag on Dec 25, 2018
I got the following message

Since you have exceed otp regeneration limit. You cannot proceed with e-sign. Kindly proceed with generating physical application and sent the application to the mentioned address in next page

What is the next procedure i have to follow, request you to give a proper solution? Can i cancel and proceed with any pan card application centre in my town?

Thanks in advance

Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 2, 2019

[Dec 25, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 28, 2018
Kindly generate application without e - Sign mode and forward physical PAN application duly signed with photo and supporting documents to Pune Address.

Comments

Not able to contribute. I reach the final payment page and enter all details and it says Transaction failed in the end.

Acknowledgement No - 0.

Lot of other stuff also not working such a crappy sight. Says Server error on doing so many things like change password

I have reached only Pran number.till not received ipin and tipin number...kindly send me in my mail id [email protected]
I had applied online by NSDL change my pan card . I paid the fee process But i cant upload the application and other process. Please refund my fee Rs. 499.00 then i complete the process for change my Pan Card.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]