NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — please help!! reissue of pan card

Ajmal Muhammed on Aug 13, 2017
Respected sir/madam,

I applied for a new pan card with my adhaar card which was booked on 06/06/17 at konkan bhavan and it was dispatched to my post office on 13/06/17. But the postman just did one delivery attempt, kept for a single day and returned the pan card back. I really need a pan card for various important purposes. Please take my matter into consideration. It would be really kind of you and helpful. I have provided the details below:-

Coupon no. 618231723

Pan card no. Cglpa0545d

Name. Ajmal

Adhaar no. 779934153662

Address: s/o: mohamed issaq p, 4/593,
M a k colony, mepparambu,
Pirayiri post, pirayiri,
Palakkad,
Kerala - 678004

So please kindly resend the pan card to the address mentioned above which i used while applying.

Yours sincerely,
Ajmal

[Aug 13, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Aug 18, 2017
The concern shared will be analysed and the status of the same will be sent to the email ID as furnished in PAN application Form.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Online pan apply but application not submitted pan fees paid by INB 120.62 Ref no is JSBI5476195783IGABPGHDF6. Please refund me fees.
Sir/Madam

I was unable to link Aadhaar with PAN due to name mismatch, so applied for PAN correction on 29th July 2017 by using Aadhaar based e-KYC but still it's showing application under process.

Vikas