Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — PRAN Card number[protected] & related NPS subscription

With reference to the above subject, I, Sunil Kumar Singh, bearer of PRAN Card number as per subject, would like to complain that this Pran number is shown as invalid. I seek below listed information and favour from you:

· Current status of the above PRAN Card.

· Detailed financial statement for the NPS subscription associated with this card. Regular statement on my registered email.

· Reset password or I-pin.

· Support to get the above NPS subscription active.

Please let me know in case you need more details or you have an official complaint form for the above request.

Looking forward to your positive response.

My best regards,
Feb 19, 2021

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

With reference to the query/grievance raised by you. we tried to contact you on mobile number: [protected], but the contact could not be successfully established Requesting you to provide your contact number or email ID or register your query/grievance to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013. We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure