[Resolved]  Nsdl E-Governance Infrastructure — pran not found in database : pran no.[protected]

I registered in the nps account from internet sbi banking and got the pran no:[protected] by sms, but am unable a to login to set my i-pin and to contribute towards my investment. Please help.

I am getting the error "pran not found in database" always.

Below are my details to contact.

Name: Harichendraayan VS
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
pran not found in database : pran no.11017850910
Mar 8, 2018
No response received from Consumer complaints. But my PRAN got updated in the SBI system through normal process. It took 1.5 days for it to get updated in the system. SBI is slow. Always please try to open the PRAN account by eNPS.nsdl.com which is direct, proper, fast & more reliable.
Mar 08, 2018

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Mar 08, 2018
Updated by Harichendrayan
PRAN no is[protected]. One zero was missed.
Mar 12, 2018
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
Dear Harichendrayan,

This has reference to the query/grievance raised at Consumer Forum. We would like to inform you that your query/grievance has been resolved and the status of the same has been sent to your email ID. For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
Mar 12, 2018
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response
Dear Harichendrayan,

Thank you. Your positive feedback encourages us to do better. Our endeavor will be to live upto your expectation. Best regards.

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure