[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — pran not found, unable to track contribution

kurien varghese on Dec 4, 2017

I open an atal pension yojana (Apy) via icici net banking and contribute regularly. But i unable to track my contribution. So, while i trying to create ipin, system shows an error massage 'pran not found in database'. Please resolve the issue as early as possible or send my ipin password to my mobile no. Or email id.

Name: kurien varghese
Pran: 500019005228
Email id: k4kuri@gmail.com

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 18, 2017
I was able to see the details but while logging I am seeing the error. I am able to log grievance now will do the grievance

[Dec 04, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 07, 2017
Dear Kurien,

This has reference to the query/grievance raised by you. We would like to inform you that your query/grievance has been resolved and the status of the same has been sent to your email ID. For any other clarification/assistance from our side, you may please call us at[protected] or register a Query/grievance at https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0