[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — redispatch of pan card - reg.

Ranjit Raj N on Nov 25, 2017
I have applied for a new pan card in the name of ranjit raj. I couldn’t receive the pan card as our home was closed when the local post man reached our home. Postman told that he returned to the sender address. So, i you to resend my pan card to same address.

Applicant name: ranjit raj
Coupon number:[protected]
Mobile no: [protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Dec 30, 2017

[Nov 25, 2017] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Nov 29, 2017
Dear Ranjit,

Inconvenience caused is highly regretted. Kindly provide us with your Acknowledgement number to check & resolve your grievance.
Complaint comments  2 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear sir. Your application is under process at Income Tax Department.problam

NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 5, 2017

Your PAN application rejected by ITD due to UID number already exists for another PAN
Sir i have a jan seva kendra. i applied four pan application on nsdl website but the transaction was failed and i show refund for 7 working days but now a month ago my pan refund not give me sir please action about this
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Dec 5, 2017

Information is insufficient to resolve your grievance. Kindly Email your Temporary Token Number, E-mail ID and Date of Birth to tininfo@nsdl.co.in /call on 020-27218080.

+91 22 2499 4200 [Vidya Lakshmi]
    +91 22 4090 4242 [Head Office]
    +91 11 2370 5418 [New Delhi]
    NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure - redispatch of pan card - reg.