[Resolved] NSDL E-Governance Infrastructure — related to pran card

Kalika Shukla on Mar 8, 2018
Res. Sir, my name - kalika, father name - laxmiprasad, surname - shukla, dob[protected], sir my pran card no & pran card no is not being received so, i request to you please send my pran card.

The pran card was applied in the month of august 2017.

Request you to look into the matter and revert with the status of my pran card.

My address - 28, thakuran tola, gram - rajapur, post rajapur.
Tahsil - nagod, district - satna, madhya prdesh - 485446.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 15, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 12, 2018
Dear Kalika,

This has reference to the query/complaint raised by you. You are requested to register your query/complaint to the link- https://npscra.nsdl.co.in/Log-your-grievance.php, mentioning your Permanent Retirement Account Number (PRAN) or write a letter to CRA and send it to the following address: NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Ltd. 1st Floor, Times Tower, Kamala Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400013 We thank you for being our valuable subscriber and giving us an opportunity to serve you better.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

There is a message showing -"Your request can not be processed please try after some time" everytime i am entering otp to verify my adhar.
My money is also get deducted and i m stuck at that step from last 2 weeks please solve my problem as soon as possible.
Token no. -[protected]
E-mail:gurchets2599@gmail.com
NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Customer Care's response, Mar 22, 2018

To help resolve your query/concern, kindly provide us with your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID at customerservice@nsdl.co.in

2078