NurseryLive Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Feb 7, 2023

File a complaint to NurseryLive

Having problems with NurseryLive?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NurseryLive customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NurseryLive

NurseryLive Website

NurseryLive Head Office Address

NurseryLive Phone Numbers

NurseryLive reviews & complaints page 4

I have purchased few items from NurseryLive on 7th Dec 2021, order no 4349 but I haven't got my items and no response to my mail, call. Even unable to track my order on their website
NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

First they delivered partial order for one of my orders. Then for another order, no progress was there at all, i.e. no part of the order was even dispatched.

Upon numerous (and I mean at least 50) attempts at reaching them out via FB messenger, their website chat support, emails ([protected]@nurserylive.com, [protected]@nurserylive.com, [protected]@nurserylive.freshdesk.com), linkedin comments, they finally said, items for both the orders are...

Order NLV[protected]
    Order placed: 21st December
    I placed the order on 21 st December for three indoor plants. So far no updates and i have not received the order.
    Resolution: I want a refund for the same.
    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have order plants from nursery live worth 3k. I have not received any update since a week. I sent an email asking for update but no response from them. I think it is a fraud website. My order number is NLV[protected].

Order NLV[protected]: ₹1, 922.20

1. Out succulents ordered, there was No plant in one of the pot at all.. It came empty with just mud and a single stem.

2. Aloevera plant came in a cheap broken pot.

Need refund or exchange or send new one send gift coupon for that value

What i hate the most is there is no quick way to reach out to them. Chat available but its not live. No proper...

Yesterday I ordered thermoform pots and paid 388 rupees. Payment has done but order has not been confirmed and I'm trying to contact with them but they are not responding
        NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a placed an order NLV[protected] on 13th Dec 2021 for Rs328, and have requested the seller to provide refund as I have not received the order within 5 days time which they have informed before placing order.

Multiple times I have sent email and sent messages in tweeter handle of this company but they are not providing my refund.

I don't want any order from them as I can see their service is so pathetic and request you to help me to get my refund as soon as possible.

Thank,
          Smruti
          Dec 21, 2021
          Updated by Smruti Pragyan Mishra
          After repeated request for refund of Rs328, this fraud company is not yet refunded. In Twitter handle they kept on telling that they are sending the order where as order cancellation request has been. sent 10 days before itself. Today they messaged me in Facebook messanger application about delivery where as I have asked for refund 10 days back. Really pathetic experience . Kindly send reminder to provide refund.

please not other users also agreed with me that this is fraud company and they have been liking and retweeting the tweets requesting my refund. please take strict action for consumer harassment .

if this company is not in a position to refund Rs328, request you to please close this company so that other people will not loose their money.
          Jan 06, 2022
          Updated by Smruti Pragyan Mishra
          Highly unprofessional and they did not provide any refund

My order number : Order NLV[protected]
            Order status showing delivered and status like : Not Delivered - LAST MILE MISROUTE-(OTR)
            MANSAROVAR BRANCH

this is the status from 8th Dec 2021.
            They have not refunded the amount
            NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My Order NLV[protected] confirmed, money is debited, it is online e-commerce website stealing money from the people, I ordered plant seeds on this site, I paid nearly 600 rupees for that, my money is debited they did not sent seeds for me till now.
              NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please be informed that the first order placed in june 2021 was Order NLV[protected] since it did not reach even after a month, I raised a complaint and later in Oct i received confirmaiton for ORDER NLV[protected]. This again hasnt reached even after so many weeks. This is a pathetic service to say.

Please cancel the order and refund. Do not cheat people for money.
                NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Placed order almost 25 days ago, no update, no tracking works, chat is also giving no solutions.
                  Shipment number[protected]E14
                  Order numberNLV[protected]
                  What the hell is going on?
                  Have sent so many messages on chat and mails.
                  No bloody response from Nursery live.
                  I want my refund immediately,
                  NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Still no response or mail from nursery live despite posting the complaint

Order no. NLV[protected]/204
                    Ordered on Oct 12th and yet my delivery status is pending. Mailed the seller but no response. Mailed the courier partner and got a response but still delivery was not made. Now it's showing RTO in transit. It's been so long that I want refund on my order but so far no response from the seller nurserylive. I have mailed them, dm them on Instagram too; even their phone number is not working. This was my first order and I had a worst experience. I don't know whether I'll get my money back.
                    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I received my package today but i order 1+1(free) lavender seeds ...I only received 1 packet of lavender seeds. I request you to please reverify and get back to me at the earliest. When i contacted the customer service through chat on the mobile application, they said that i have to select quantity as 2 which is nowhere mentioned on the product page and I have a screenshot to prove that I should receive 1+1 free lavender seeds. I request...
                      I have bought bamboo plant with pot and when i opened glass pot found broken from one end. I have contacted them via chat and they asked for photos of parts and i have submitted pictures and they agreed to give new one shortly. After that i have contacted them many times but they are not replying and every time asked for pictures and from last one week this is going on. I have repaired that with mseal so that i can survive plant. I have mail...

Product was canceled from the company and till date I have not received any refund for it

ORDER NUMBER NLV[protected]
                      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am asking for refund from past 3 to 4 months for the order i placed. I am not getting it. Rather they send me 1 email stating sorry after i send 30 emails . I am now raising this with consume forum then to police. I got email from Priyanka Kamalakar
                        Team nurserylive. I want the owner of nursery live to look in to this matter. You cannot cheat people....

I order sweet corn seed from this app
                        But i didn't get it. They make the people fool after the payment. They didn't provide help line number .this was the 5th day of my order. In track the location show our district.but after many days u didn't get my order

Hie
                          from the last couple of months using nursery live ordered some plants,
                          then I joined their affiliate program and I earned commission.
                          so afterwards I decided to payout my commission and they didn't answer any emails as they don't have mobile no also.
                          so many people having the same problem as they are scamming people and giving nothing to them,
                          please caught them.

they are just a mess!br...
                          I ordered NLV[protected] on 17th September. Estimated delivery date was 29th September. Still not received the product. I ordered alive plants. I really doubt if I'll get alive plants now. No customer care number provided. One number is provided. That's out of reach for eternity. They claim about live chat. Although that is not live. You will get blunt replies after 3-4 hours which is not at all helpful. Worst of all companies ever!!
                          NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

These cheaters took Rs672 for two live plants and one seed packet and only sent the seed packet. No response. No way to communicate directly. Total fraudsters!