NurseryLive Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2023

File a complaint to NurseryLive

Having problems with NurseryLive?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NurseryLive customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NurseryLive

NurseryLive Website

NurseryLive Head Office Address

NurseryLive Phone Numbers

NurseryLive reviews & complaints page 7

Placed order worth ₹1100/- on 20th July. Have received only seeds worth ₹140/- Remaining items were not dispatched till date. Nor any updates regarding status of pending items. Sent multiple emails and all they do is send automated response without actually addressing the reason for delay etc. Moreover they don't have a phone number.
NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have placed an order no NLV[protected] on 12th August, 2021 of INR 1, 116.
    But, to inform you that, I have not been able to track my order, and even they don't have any proper Order Tracking System to track. Live Chat is not working. I am not even getting any order updates to my mobile no as well as my registered email. Only I am getting the ncash e-mails repeatedly.
    This is my first order in NurseryLive and frankly speaking I am very much disappointed with their service.
    I also sent them email, but they haven't reply yet.

Thanking you.
    Aniruddha Das
    IIT Kharagpur, West Bengal, India
    Aug 18, 2021
    Their contact no is switched off. the email id I got from their website is [email protected] to whom I have sent email. no response from their end. I confirmed that they are cheating with their customers. requesting you to please take a bold step, so that from onward nobody getting cheated from their eCommerce portal. Thanking you Sincerely yours Aniruddha Das

Hi!

I placed an order NLV[protected] - 30 July 2021, and paid Rs. 1455/- for some live plants and soil.

The company is not delivering the product nor refund the amount. Have been writing to the Chat Box/Bot for the last 15 days but no concrete response.

Don't know how to handle it now.

Rakesh
      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My order id NLV[protected] is not yet delivered. It's already a month. I tried to contact them everywhere but no update, no response. I checked my order status on their website and it always shows prossesing I don't know what else I can do. It's already paid and I don't think I will ever get my plant or my money back. Very disappointing. Worst site to ever shop plants. Please do something.
        NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered on july 18th, its been a month, my order didn't reach me yet. The website seems fraudulent . Kindly take action. My ordert number is NLV[protected]
          NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered through Nursery Live app order#NLV[protected].

Even after two days, there is no update on order. The customer service says, it will be delivered asap, but do not tell when exactly. I requested for cancellation of order NLV[protected], but customer service is not responding
            NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Nuresrylive is not a good they are fraud and collect the money from the people in the name of free plant provided only the collect freight charges of plant to delivered at our home, but they not delivered the same and not entertained the customers after getting the payment.

Re: A shipment from order NLV[protected] is on the way

Since June this is on the way and still not delivered and their partner courier or cargo company not responding about the consignment details.

This is totally fraud

Hi.

I ordered multiple plants worth INR 8353/- on August 08, 2021. As per customer care, executive orders gets processed within a couple of days and delivery time for Mumbai is typically between 2-4days after dispatch.

It's been more than a week and I have no confirmation or update of my order. Webchat customer service executives do not respond to messages. No reply to my emails. No customer care number is mentioned to reach them.

I am unable to contact them or even cancel the order because of the delay.
                Aug 16, 2021
                Updated by anandhthakur
                I tried reaching them on social media channels. They have kept their comments off so unable to reach them there as well. Dropped them an email and messaged them on Instagram as well. No update yet.

I have the following order NLV[protected] and got confirmation by mail on 6 August
                  but after I did not get any update on this . I have done multiple follow up in mail /chat but received no reply .

I did not receive order till now and also don't know about its status
                  it is a really frustrating and unprofessional attitude of nurserylive .

please look into urgent basis
                  NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I did not get any update on my order, could you please ask them

Hello there,

My order number is NLV[protected].

i order on 31st, july 2021. Since then I have no sort of information regarding my delivery as well as the tracking. It's been more than a week, I haven't received my delivery details as well as no sign of status to my order. Every time when I ask for status you guys are extending two more days from the actual date. Can i know will you provide my delivery or tell me am i wasting my money and time by sending daily messages for tracking.

All I wanted to know is if you are trustworthy. How should a customer believe you without any sort of information regarding their order provided.

Please reach me and let me know more about my order.
                    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Order number NLV[protected] was booked on 6 th August 2021.. no news after that..is it a genuine site.. Paid Rs 678.

Is it a fake site? Can't contact anybody
                      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a hoya plant from nursery live which they delivered after a month of complains ..and after waiting so much I recieved a dead plant. Not fair. THIS IS CHEATING. I even mailed them to which I have received no replies and it's been more than a month I must say.
                        NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

NLV[protected] - Ordered the plants on Aug 11 & made payment. Did not receive any updates yet. No response for emails as well.
                          NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered 9 plants from that side and did not get anything and not returning my money also making fool to customers and not replying mail also
                            Aug 14, 2021
                            Updated by Pank Mish
                            Kindly refund my money

I have placed an order in the Nurserylive website on July 29th 2021 and paid Rs. 800 The plants and miniatures were expected to be delivered within 5 to 6 days as per their email sent to me.But even after 16 days it has not been received and when I send them email or try to contact customer care, they are not responding for the same.And there is no customer care number to contact them.
                              Kindly help to refund the money or deliver the plants
                              No updates till date

Order NLV[protected]
                                Transaction ID: [protected]
                                Merchant Website: www.nurserylive.com
                                Amount Paid: 687.00
                                Order Date:[protected]:07:35
                                The above order for plants with pot was placed and on 6th Aug mail recd that order processed and will be dispatched shortly after that no updates and has been following up since thro what'sapp, chat, twitter but no status or updates given.
                                NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought two plants and prepaid the amount. No tracking detail till now?
                                  Order NLV[protected]. Is it a fraud company?
                                  I want my responce today itself that when will I get my order otherwise I will make a cyber complaint regarding you.
                                  NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've placed a prepaid order online with nurserylive.com with Cart value ₹626 having the order ID NLV[protected] and it was promised that the products will be delivered within 5-6 days and was suppose to arrive by 13 Aug however the team still says that the order is under processing and there will be an email sent post its shipment. So they are just sending me this automated replies and no one is bothered to help and there's no contact number to call them and they don't respond to emails. I've requested them to cancel my order and unfortunately no reply from them. I request you to help me get this order canceled and get my refund.
                                    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed two orders on the nursery live site on 14th July2021 and 19th july 2021 which amounted to Rs 2800.
                                      After waiting 20days, i emailed them and was asked to wait 7days as the order would get dispatched within that time.
                                      Now, it has been a month and I have no clue regarding my orders nor are these people responding to any of my queries or mails.
                                      I have asked them repeatedly to return my money back and they are not even willing to do that.
                                      This is a complete case of online fraud and i want my money back.
                                      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 1st of august i ordered some plant seeds which cost 279.On 3rd of aug they sent me the order tracking id of speed post but when i tried to track it showed page not found then i called post office customer care even they're not able to track then i chat with the nurserylive customer support on 8th of aug then they said to track the order after 24 hours after 24 hours again i try to track the order but its showed me same thing page not found then again i chat with the customer support on 11th of aug again the agent said me to check the order after 24 hours but today also i am not able to track and when today i tried to chat with them i didn't get any reply from there end then i mailed them also but there also no response.
                                        Aug 20, 2021
                                        Updated by pratik590
                                        Still my complaint is not resolve.