NurseryLive Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2023

File a complaint to NurseryLive

Having problems with NurseryLive?

File a complaint and get it resolved by NurseryLive customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

NurseryLive

NurseryLive Website

NurseryLive Head Office Address

NurseryLive Phone Numbers

NurseryLive reviews & complaints page 8

The cheating and the fraudster company who have eaten my money and may be digested too.
The ceo of the company should be put behind bars for cheating customers

I ordered product on May 3rd and till date more than 3 months I don't have the product delivered. They don't even bother to reply to emails. I am not sure if I can get any higher up email id of the organization
NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked my order on 30th July 2021.

When i booked order it was mentioned 5 days it will deliver but Its been 14 days not yet delivered or not any communication.

It seems a fake company.

Please let me know if anything. Else i will write Google reviews about this service. So that others will not be cheated like me.

Satish
    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Even mentioned contact number +[protected] also not reachable or not working.

I think we have all cheated this. Dont recommend and dont go for these any services.

I ordered 5 enchanted roses pack and 5 kg of coco peat 10 days ago. Since then I was receiving emails regarding that my order is yet to be dispatched but when I cross checked my order number on their website it says that the order number is invalid now currently it's been three days since I send an email for refund and cancellation of my order but till date I have not received any email in response or any help from their side.
      My order is of worth rupees 1, 367.
      My order number is NLV[protected] .
      Please help me in getting my refund against cancellation.

I have ordered two items on 19 July and order number : NLV[protected]
        After a long wait today on 10th august. I have received the pending order which is still missing some items.
        The ceramic pot is missing from the package. The plant comes in the plastic pot and soil and miniature but without the ceramic pot which I liked the most and ordered.
        After chatting on site with customer support they are showing me the order in pre-processing stage. Even they don't have the updated status regarding the product.
        I want to complain about the same.
        NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed 2 orders for 1977 rs. On 26th july. Contacted many times. Not getting any response. Need refund. Please help.
          NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered for Cassia Fistula and I got Clitoria ternatae instead. When I used the webchat the support was very poor. All they had to say was their expert confirmed right order was delivered and they abruptly ended my chat session. Such high degree o[censored]nprofessionalism. They don't deserve to be in business. Also, the orders get delivered (if they do) after a very very long time without any apologies or explanations.
            NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered Sterculia Urens, 2500 rupees worth, seeds from them, they sent me 50 rupees worth of 1 kg Castor Seeds. This is calculated fraud and doesn't look like a mistake. I have sent them 10 emails in very polite terms and they haven't responded to the mail. This is a major scam from such a big plant seller with all their apps and website. They continue to send me emails about their products but did't respond to the complaint.
              NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered plants worth 1350 on July 17th 2021, from then status was in processing, customer care is not responding called their number also no one responds. Is it fraud site, if so there are so many advertisements on that I request to ban such online firms which cheat customers
                Aug 17, 2021
                I got my order delivered today and in good shape thank you
                Aug 12, 2021
                Updated by Itzme Karthik
                My order is still in processing state and no progress atall.
                Aug 12, 2021
                Updated by Itzme Karthik
                Can you please tell them to process my order

I ordered on June 7 plants worth rs 1300, Continuously follow up for my plants delivery and then after getting tired of no response upto 1.5 month from their side ...asked Refund ..they told we have cancelled your order and refunded amount but then no info on refund and nothing ..still following up on mails and no reply at all from their side..my order no is NLV[protected]
                  NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered few items from NurseryLive. But they have noopuron to cancel. I even tried contacting customer care. They haven’t solved my query yet.
                    Order ID- NLV[protected]
                    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered plants from NurseryLive on 24th May with NLV[protected] My order included -
                      - Jade plant
                      - Yellow Cosmos seeds
                      - Money plant

While I received the first two plants in June almost of 2 weeks and continuous follow up. I haven't received the Money plant yet. Even after multiple follow ups over the past three months, they haven't processed the order. I even requested for a refund and there was no reply from them. They lack integrity and professionalism.

I decided to chat via their website to seek clarity on my order and they promised to expedite the delivery- this was 10 days ago. Every time I ask them about my order, they tell me it's ready to be dispatched but no response after that. It's been more than 10 days and they tell me that the order will be dispatched in 24 - 48 hours. Nothing has helped so far and hence I am forced to take this step and write it here.

I would require a refund for this order.
                      NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I've placed an order on July 21, 2021, and it's supposed to be delivered or at least dispatched within 4- 6 days from the date of order placed. it's 6th Aug today and the order still shows being processed.
                        I've sent an email inquiring about the status of the order and also used the chat on their website to which no one responded.
                        it would be nice if we are informed in advance if there would be any delay.
                        this is annoying.
                        if the order can't be delivered kindly refund the amount.

ORDER NLV[protected]

Really disappointed with the service. No one in the team is even bothered to respond to the mails for the updates since two months.

If they are not able to deliver the plants they are not even concerned to refund the money.
                          NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have booked live plant and pebbles from Nursery live on 15 July 2021.A prepaid amount of 1677 was made.Inspite of sending mail and complaining I have got the order number on 20 july...NLV[protected].Due to non responsive attitude of the company I have requested for cancellation of the order and refund.But inspite of several attempts no response received from them.
                            The company doesnot have any calling number, they don't reply to mails,...

I received your plants in a pathetic state. I returned the plants to the delivery person itself. Please refund my money as soon as possible.
                            NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I RMreceived only a part of Order NLV[protected] still not fulfill my pending product after 50 days.
                              Hi Shiva...

Share me your number or contact me at +91 [protected]. (Whattsapp also)

We should give complaint about this Nurserylive.

I had booked a gift plant vide order NLV[protected]
                                on: 24 Jul 2021 01:40 PM worth Rs 399/-.There is no progress in its status since then.I have not received it till date.Besides there is no response from the agency whenever I have enquired about its delivery.No contact number has been given where I can call and ask for its transit status only a computerised whatsapp messages are given as a reply…very disappointing service they are providing.
                                NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We placed an order with Nurserylive 2 months ago NLV[protected] but have not received any updates till now. Have been following up on chat and emails with them but same response at all. No updates. It’s pathetic and they do not have customer care number also.
                                  no response till date.

I placed this order on 15th July 2021 and it was mentioned on the website that it will be delivered the next day. It has been 20 days since and there is no update on the order status.

There is no response from nursery live customer support team even after sending multiple emails and putting queries on their live chat on website.

I requested for refund as well to which there is no response.
                                    NurseryLive customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had placed an order on 27th June 2021. Have sent 5 emails regarding the order to their customer care but received no response. They have given fake contact numbers.

The money has be deducted and credited to their account. Sum of Rs 7373.

Very unprofessional business attitude by owner Mr Nandu Singh.