[Resolved] NurseryLive — no after payment service

Pune, Maharashtra, Pune District, Maharashtra, India
 ipeecee on Mar 29, 2018
My order no is #1zxt044284. Once you add a product to the cart, people from here will call you innumerable times to confirm the order by making a payment. Now my product is not delivered on time and it is getting delayed by blue dart and they are escaping responsibility. The phone number mentioned on their website is also wrong and when i mailed them, they asked me to contact blue dart. It is their responsibility to deal with delivery services. Why should a customer bear harassment after making payment. Thought the amount is small yet this kind of service is not expected.
Complaint marked as Resolved Apr 5, 2018
Company hasn't taken any steps
Updated by ipeecee, Mar 30, 2018
Yes, you didnot make any effort, only after escalation of complaint from my end, it happened. Plus you called after it got delivered, before that you people were untraceable and the contact no mentioned on the website is wrong. I think I have informed that to you over phone. Please do not make false promises. I am never going to shop from you people again.

Comments

As discuss with you, we confirmed that order get delivered on 29 march and plant in healthy condition . We always taking responsibility in case of any damage due to courier delay .

We also request you, for any assistance, kindly send one email to us on [protected]@nurserylive.com so our support team will connect with you within 24 hours .

Thank you .
They sell poor quality plants and after sharing the feedback try to provide nonsense solutions to gain more time and lastly respond that we are not responsible.

Its total fraud and making people fool by taking their hard earned money.

NurseryLive - no after payment service

Company:NurseryLive