[Resolved] Nykaa.com — Can i have my missing items?

Ananta Tyagi
I placed an order on Nykaa.com. It consisted of 4 items. I received some of the products on April 1st .

The email regarding shipping details for remaining products was sent by April 2nd. Only half of the items ( 2 out of 4) in order number :[protected] have been sent via Delhivery courier. No shipping details about the remaining items.

The Delhivery courier tracking page is BLANK on typing the order number : [protected]. This order number was supposed to give tracking details for remaining items.

I have sent a complaint on your website twice. But I have not gotten a response yet.Please look into this issue immediately. Also, inform me about the current location of missing items.Also please inform me of the steps you will take if you can't find the rest of my order.
Complaint marked as Resolved Oct 13, 2018
Thanks for sending the items and for resolving the complaint.

Comments

Hey Ananta,
Your order shipment has been delivered to you according to the updates. Hope the service provided was satisfactory. :)
I received my order #[protected] today.

However, I have PAID the FULL amount of the order but one of the items seems to be MISSING from the order. It is the Maybelline new York color show party girl nail paint in shade fireworks. With SKU number[protected].

Please look into the matter . I hope I will receive the item ASAP.

Thanks.

+91 92 2220 1010 [Customer Care]
    104 Vasan Udyog Bhavan, Sun Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India - 400013
    Nykaa.com - Can i have my missing items?