Nykaa.com — Fake products

Mahimaa12
I havebordered 2 maybelline lipsticks from nykaa . Order number is[protected]. That is a stayon lipstick frm maybelline. I have purchased the same product from the market as well but the lipstick i have purchased from nykaa doesent stayonn for 3 hours also. It is supposed to stay on for 14 hours. The products tht i have received from nykaa are fake. I want you to please change the product and sell the genuine one. I know you dont manufacture the product but replicas of products are easily available in the markets i know it very well.. And it would not take much time for me to inform everyone about the so called GENUINE products you are selling and also I have mailed the same thing 2 days back and havent received any reply for the same. Kindly do something for the same, else i will have to do. Though this is a small thing but cheating the customers is not acceptable. Ill do best i can if nothing is done from your side

Comments

Nykaa is the worst ever online shopping site in India.. As I have purchased almost in all the websites I can undoubtedly stand strong on my comment.

Nykaa's fraudulent offers: nykaa tends to lurre people by giving false offers. They play very wise that their fooling play is actually a word game. Look into this matter and decide for yourself about this fake website who is eating our hard earned money and never commit a mistake of ordering things from them.

My issue: I recently ordered some skin care products from nykaa and one among them is a set of sheet mask. In their website they have displayed an offer stating that " buy 5 and get 5 free" (please refer to the attachment ) this is the first line we can see when we look for the sheet masks from The face shop brand. But in the brackets they have put some insane line like, "buy 10 and pay for 5" so as for as I am concerned, I needed only 10 and it's already stated in the first line as buy 5 and get 5 free, I thought in the second line they have provided some thing about being buying10 and it's compliment. So then when I enquired about my compliments, they simply denied that I didn't add 10 in cart so I am not eligible. I find this simply insane. Why can't you just put buy 10 and pay for five. Why on the Earth have you mentioned buy 5 and get 5 free. Both the cases are not same. And then the customer care people are the most mean and unconvincing people on the whole Earth. They will simply copy paste the same reply to whatever question we ask. When I called, they are telling about other people's experience there. Very very irritating. This website must be banned. They don't bother even a tad about the customers who are the backbone of their website.

The worst thing among all is when I am dealing with a complaint about my order they shipped it. They don't even maintain the database I think. Or it may be simply they ignore whatever complaints we have. When I said to cancel my order they say I need to resend the parcel to The courier boy and when the parcel returned to their warehouse they will refund. I know very well that this would never happen and I will lose my money. So I consoled myself that some thief has grabbed my purse and ran away. In my eyes, they are simply thieves.

From my part I have shared my frustration to almost all I know so that they won't get trapped with this fake thieves.

Dear Mahima,

We are still waiting for you to send the products to us so that we can initiate refund.

As confirmed on email earlier, all our products are sourced directly from the brand and cannot be fake however on your desire, we have instructed the accounts team to initiate refund for the products after we receive them.

Kindly share the tracking details for the products you wish to return to initiate refund.
I had placed an order for 6 products on[protected] and all the products had reached Bangalore on[protected], however I did not receive it. On[protected], I mailed the team for further enquiry and there has been no proper response. Further, I cancelled the products on[protected] and the refund has not been initiated, the customer care personnel is clueless. This is a very irresponsible behavior and they have no means to sort it out.
I also ordered 14hrs maybelline lipstick it's a fake one as it is very powdery and patchy even maybelline store people also said it's a fake bought same lipstick from store it was so smooth on lips and creamy too i'm never gonna buy anythng from nykaa now onwards...
Was in love with nykaa.
But its a fake website.
You will fine fake product on nykaa.
Not all products are fake on nykaa but yes they sell fake products.
I found so many products fake but i was in assumption that this product does not suit on my skin.
But after i wrote review for product in which i felt i have wasted my money.
Nykaa is not updating bad comment for product.
Nykaa is updating only good reviews.
And i think that good review are fake.
Customer service is pathetic.
Before some time i called to nykaa and rep was unable to answer me on my complain and queries so he disconnect my call.
I purchased 3 neutrogena face washes of which all are fake. packaging is also different and it causes more irritation and acne on skin and burning sensation in the eyes. Nykaa.com kindly give me refund.
I have bought a Neutrogena blackhead clearing face wash from Nykaa and it does not look genuine to me. My skin started feeling strange after using it. It is to be noted that my skin is quite resilient but this product from Nykaa did not go very well with me. I suspect that the product might be fake or counterfeit and the label reads that it is made in Thailand, so the quality of the product can be deemed to be questionable in nature. Anyway, I just hope that the product is real and authentic.
I have ordered TWO nykaa rock n roll pink 07 paintstix with some other lipsticks. My order number is NYK[protected]
These two lipsticks should be same because I have ordered same lipsticks in two quantities but one lipstick is damaged and the bar code is also destroyed. Also these two shades are not same. The one which is destroyed is a FAKE product. I am not happy with my shopping. I want a replacement. I want the original lipstick.

+91 92 2220 1010 [Customer Care]