[Resolved] Nykaa.com — nyk[protected] detected product and no refund no replacement

Halen wadi Pascal wadi madh jetty nearby nageswar mandir madh island malad west, Mumbai, Mumbai City District, Maharashtra, India
 kids education Charlie on Jun 14, 2019
They didn't refund my money..24th may they delivered difected product immediately I clicked some pics and video also after that I called nykaa customer care they told me we have refunding ur money because this product out of stock... after 5 day they replied my problem resolved no refund nothing ...more than 14 times I called customer care they told me service request deal di hai processing .

But abhi tak no money and they cut my phn also 20 days ho gaye hai... I have proof of emails chatting msges videos everything pics also ... help me ye 2nd time hua hai cheater hai ye log
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2019
Its note resolved .now I didn't get my refund ...

I how u can so resolve
Updated by kids education Charlie, Jun 17, 2019
Cheater hai nykaa wale... party se Tina harrassment Kate hai 20 days se koi or kam ni logo k pass no info phn karo request kare .or hr bar call karo to ha mam request forward kr diya hai...

Bebkoof banate hai sirf paisa khana hota hai cheater
Updated by kids education Charlie, Jun 17, 2019
Kaha se problem resolved ho gai no phn no refund nothing ...or problem resolved
Updated by kids education Charlie, Jun 20, 2019
Your Nykaa package with AWB[protected] will be picked today.

They msg me daily but after some time they again msg me

Your reverse pickup from Nykaa with Delhivery AWB[protected] has been cancelled.

This type of conversation they did 5 time from Monday to Thursday...

+91 92 2220 1010 [Customer Care]