[Resolved] Nykaa.com — placing an order

Rene Ruby Victor on Jan 23, 2018
I placed my order at nykaa few hours ago and the payment mode was cod.
Now, i just logged into my account at nykaa where it says that i haven't placed any orders, and i am damm sure that i placed my order pakka providing my address, contact number and my email id, selecting the payment mode as cash on delivery... And checked out...
Even after these formalities, i don't understand how the order that has been placed vanishes within hours and now i don't want to place another order, coz what if the previous order overlaps the new one? Or what if the second order gets to have the same fate as the first one?
Please do rectify this...

Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 23, 2018

Comments

The product appeared doubtful at the first appearance itself...the packaging was too old and the expiry less than 6 months near...upon opening the tube the lipstick was all broken and melted inside...this is not expected from a company like nykaa ...I want refund immediately...it is our hard earned money

Last week I placed an order for 3 products. Today it got delivered and 1 among the 3 was already opened and was like somebody has already used it. I am really really unhappy and it is the second time I am getting facing the same issue.

+91 92 2220 1010 [Customer Care]