[Resolved] Nykaa.com — used/ unsealed/ cheap products delivered

paver on Dec 20, 2018
This is to bring to your notice some of the major issues i have faced with nykaa products. I am assuming you are not partnering in these corrupt and malign practices and such things have accidentally happened behind your back - and so, i am hoping you will do the right thing by taking these products back and investigating the leaks in your system.

I recently started purchasing from nykaa, till now, i have bought over 100+ products of skin care and cosmetics for my family for myntra and not even a single time i faced such issues of unsealed or used products being delivered. Out of the 3 orders that i have placed with nykaa so far, 2 had very visible tampering issues. It has created a very bad impression of your business to me and there are lot other people highlighting such issues on all platforms. A skin care and cosmetics company with such huge quality issues can never survive whatever way you try to patch it with your marketing gimmicks and discounts.

Let me come to specifics now.

1. Order #[protected]
Lotus herbals youthrx
I've attached a picture of what was delivered to me, it speaks for itself

Innisfree green tea seed essence-in-lotion
The product was delivered without any seal (The same product bought from myntra came with a proper product seal, even the trial kit had a great seal on each and every mini product that was delivered). The product quantity is a quarter less than what i purchase from myntra. And of course, the items in the free trial kit delivered along with it are all without seal, lotion is almost depleted.

3. Order #[protected]
No seal on loreal paris revitalift milky foam.

All i can say is with such issues in my initial purchases, i have lost all trust in nykaa. I wish to return all products purchased as i dont want to trouble my very sensitive skin by using products delivered from a poorly managed or unconcerned business line. I request you to refund all my hard-earned money back, of-course you cant give back the precious time i've spent on follow-ups and writing complain mails.

Hoping for an ethical and professional response from nykaa

used/ unsealed/ cheap products delivered
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 13, 2019
Refund Received

Comments

Not received orders

+91 92 2220 1010 [Customer Care]
    104 Vasan Udyog Bhavan, Sun Mills Compound, Lower Parel, Mumbai, India - 400013
    Nykaa.com - used/ unsealed/ cheap products delivered