[Resolved]  Oasis Resource Management — Lost the Amount

Per the email and verbal communication I was asked to pay Rs 2070 for international job search and position help. But after making the payment they are asking me to pay additional rs 69000 to use their service. I notifed to cancel immediately but the executive Divya not accepted and ask me to wait for some report before refund. Payment gone through Payu money to cancel the payment but they conveyed amount gone to OASIS. I have asked few questions to Divya about the service and refund of my amount no response from their side. Please help me to get the amount asap. Attached is the conversation for your reference.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 28, 2017

[Jan 19, 2017] Oasis Resource Management customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Oasis Resource Management Customer Care's response Jan 19, 2017
Dear Rakesh Ragul,

the company charge the fees of INR 2020 to check your profile eligibility for the country, however if it is negative and you not eligible then only it helps you to get the refund. and its based on your education / experience / Age and some basic informations. however if you not comfortable and dosent want to go further then you should have speak to the company and write your concern to them.

It will make more easier to help you with your query, however we have many offices within INDIA to visit or contact them via mail / Phone. will surely help you for the same.

Sneha

+91 90 2857 7882 [Pune]
    +91 11 2332 2289 [Corp Office]
    +91 90 2857 7881 [Pune]
    Oasis Resource Management Address
    Suite No. 203-205, Level 2, Nirmal Tower, New Barakhamba Rd, Fire Brigade Lane, Connaught Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110001