Oceans Outsourcing Solutions Pvt. Ltd — fake visa prepared and not refunding my pending lakh

anishsini on Dec 26, 2017
One of most famous fake and illegally document preparation office in delhi. Their main motive not to provide visa or immigration but only to grab money from clients how much they can. I have my examples of that. I am sure people those who gave him five rating are from their relatives or working staff in office. My 200000 is pending with this ocean and sameer is not ready giving my money. My wife and i had suffered a lot with this organisation. I am requesting you guys please do not approach this office for any kind of documentation, visa and immigration. They will not do anything apart from money taking. They all eaten my money in the name of immigration. I was my hard and soul money. I had moved forward and given complaint to cyber crime. Please help us for refunding my money.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0Share0

1203, 12th Floor Chiranjiv Tower Nehru Place, New Delhi, Delhi, India - 110019
    Oceans Outsourcing Solutions Pvt. Ltd - fake visa prepared and not refunding my pending lakh