[Resolved] Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — Charging one and half times more when final billing for outstation

Delhi, New Delhi District, Delhi, India
 mrmjmm on Jun 16, 2017
On 14 jun 17 i booked a cab from delhi to alwar for round trip within 12 hours. The approx cost shown during booking is rs 3369/- with conditions rs 9/- per km for extra mileage and rs 2/- per minute for extra time.

Firstly after calling three times to driver, he reported one hour late. Further he took half an hour for making state taxes.

On completion of my trip, it was 353 km and only 1 hour and 45 minutes late. Final billing wasn't generated by driver. On calling to call centre they forwarded final bill to my email, which was 1 and half times more than actual. They charged for 503 kms in place of 353 km used and extra time for 2 hours and 45 minutes in place of 1 hour 45 minutes.

It was a great lesson for all ola user not to use ola for outstation trip. If use then try to return on time.

When driver reporting late then call centre[protected] and info them.

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 17, 2017
Refunded extra money charged to my Ola money.
Updated by mrmjmm, Jun 16, 2017
I have given five email to [email protected] for reasons to change higher but not a single response received

Comments

I am sapan kumar pal. Advance booking ola cab after 4 hours. But ola cab not reached my location in this way cancell my train and loss my very very urgent work. So i request you immediately take actions of ola cab for my loss.

Sapan kumar pal

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - Charging one and half times more when final billing for outstation