Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — complaint about driver and his behaviour.

Suraj Sali on Sep 12, 2018
Dear team,
Refer this link for complaint details.. Its really disgusting:

Go through this link. This is how ola drivers are behaving with customers. We are in fear that how can we send our sister /mother with ola.

Take action against this driver and develope strong policy to avoid such incident.

Thanks & regards,
Suraj

Updated by Suraj Sali, Sep 12, 2018
One of our community member 's daughter faced this extremely disgusting hurl from an Ola driver. Such creeps should be banned from the OLA panel

We are using Ola from 2-3 years now. But my daughter had an traumatic experience from an Ola driver on 5th September 2018. He accepted the request then called her up and told her to cancel the ride. My daughter refused (if a customer cancels the ride they get charged upto ₹50). He started abusing her and cut the call. We tried calling him back several times but he didn't pick up. My daughter recorded the conversation. I cannot trust such a man to drive me or my family. How can I trust Ola with my daughter being alone in a car with such a driver. There's no way to connect with Ola company to complain. So please share this message and spread awareness. I'm attaching the recorded conversation between the driver and my daughter and screenshot of driver.

complaint about driver and his behaviour.
Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - complaint about driver and his behaviour.