Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — fare overcharged

Bengaluru, Bangalore District, Karnataka, India
 Paresh S.Saraswat on Mar 13, 2019
I have booked ola outstation from new delhi to meerut and back vide crn no.[protected] on 09th march 2019. The trip was started at 06:14 hrs and initially km reading was 3887 which was also messaged to me. The booking was scheduled to end at 03:00 p. M. But due to jam it was ended at 03:53 p. M. On same day. But surprisingly final kilometre reading which was messaged to me was 39950 kilometre. I have saw on odometer which was showing 3995 kilometre. But erroneously the cab driver had entered the figure 39950 figure. The bill was not generated even after long time. It was showing the status of ride "ongoing". I have tried customer care many times but not picked up. Than driver asked me to rate the drive and i have rated but bill not generated. Later about 05:00 p. M. Driver was able to contact mr. Pawan at ola partner, i have tried to told him the exact problem but he refused to listen me and told that he will listen only ola partner i. E. Driver. Finally bill was generated for that drive that was rs.3, 672/- which is much higher than usual.in break up this was showing additional distance of 116.13 km. The driver has told mr. Pawan that the distance travelled by him is not more than 200 km but surprisingly even after that the bill is generated for 281 km.
This is requested that the bill will be revised and additional amount charged will be refunded to myself.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - fare overcharged