Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — I was charged fraudulently

gdinesh20 on Aug 13, 2018
I booked a cab for a 3.30 am ride was assigned a cab 5772 and driver ranjit. He arrived on time and i gave him the otp no. 5884. I got dropped at airport at 4.30 and paid 864 as shown in his app. After alighting i noticed an sms of cancellation of a different driver (Farhan) and car. The original driver details disappeared from the app. I immediately called ola cuatomer care ola and rhey simply refused to take any responsibility saying it was drivers fault and also refused to provide invoice sighting that the driver has transferred the ride to another driver which i was not aware as technically i should have received an sms or a call. Ola is telling i should have tracked in ola app. Why should i bother to track in app if i have already started the journey.
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

I am residing in Karpagambal Nagar, 2nd St, Ramapuram. Your app/ booking does not show this location, hence if we hv baggage or elders to transport, the vehicle is not reaching. Therefore, we are forced to walk to the location next to coffee day shop at the entrance of our St. Same applies to drop also. Hence need solution.
Rajendrakumar

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - I was charged fraudulently