Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — taken amount wrongly

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
 Purabi Banerjee on Oct 13, 2019
I booked a ola cab from auramgabad to manmad on 11th oct 2019 (Crn[protected]).
The distance is 120 km. And estimated fare was 2400/-. First issue start when the driver get down and assign another person without any information to us. Soon i contacted ola and they assure that they will monitor the ride and take action against the driver.
Later when the ride ends they charged for 327 km. Which is almost 3 times more than the actual distance. Moreover that 327 km covered in 2hr. 45 min. Which means 100+ km. /hr. Which is practically not possible. The amount they charged is rs. 4068/- which is 1668/- rs. Additional than the estimated fare. Immediately i called up ola and they said it is driver's fault as he took some long route & roam around the city for more time, which was not true. I asked them to refund the excess amount which is no way valid. They said will refund it in a form of voucher and i have to use it for ola ride in next 4month. I disagree and asked them to transfer the same to my account as i do not use cabs on regular basis. On which they are not responding (Ticket[protected]. I have called the customer care, sent several mails & tweeted them but they are not responding. Please help.

Updated by Purabi Banerjee, Oct 21, 2019
As per OLA, I have completed my KYC, but now they again asking me to send them some more documents (PAN, AADHAR, CHEQUE, Account details etc.). Also they have reduce the amount which is due for refund. They are stretching the issue & harassing for no reason !!!

Updated by Purabi Banerjee, Oct 22, 2019
They are denying to pay in my OLA wallet and insisted to share my PAN, Adhar, Cheque scan copy, which I have shared also, but still the amount has not yet been refunded. Please help.
Updated by Purabi Banerjee, Oct 24, 2019
OLA stopped responding to my mails and not refunding the due amount even after completing all the terms by OLA team !!!

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - taken amount wrongly