Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies — unauthorized access of ola money account by ola driver and no proper response from ola

Bangalore, India
 vara g on May 8, 2019
Hello team,

I would require your help on getting resolved my ola post paid unauthorized access by ola driver.

My ola account (Ending with 67) is get unauthorized accessed by ola driver (Driver mobile number 879
*85) on 17th april 2019 09:29 am and received message from ola saying “your accounts was logged into from a new device” also got email your email account has been changed for the account (74*81). I never had mobile number with 74*.

I have immediately reset my ola account and also raised to customer care with ticket number[protected] and also called to ola customer care. Associate said we have already reset the account. Post reset my account, i have not used ola postpaid from april 27th but also i am not able to add my account details.

I also keep on following up with ola team on for the confirmation on emails, but no response from the ola. Request numbers[protected],[protected],[protected].

On a sudden, i have received call stating that ola postpaid bill 5000/- rs is due and harassing me to pay the bill by calling every hour.

Could you please help me in this issue resolved?

Prasad
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034
    Ola Cabs / Ani Technologies - unauthorized access of ola money account by ola driver and no proper response from ola