[Resolved]  Ola Cabs — Vehicle attachment complaint

am srinivasan from chennai near Koyambedu, I came last Saturday ( 10.10.2015). For an attachment of my innova and swift dzire which was previously run in FastTrack call taxi, on that day officials says that you have to remove the sticker and come on Monday, I said OK and came today and fill the attachment form by 2 pm and waited more than 4 hours, finally they waited me and says you have to check the condition of the vehicle, now you go and come tomorrow, I asked that officials and said why you didn't say me before almost I have wasted 4 hours in my life time, now I feel irritated about your officials, now also removed fastrack sticker and I can't run my vehicle for more than 3 days.This is first time I came to ola and I don't know the rules sir, even security also not behaving in good manner, Now I need the justice. Help ola team.I love ola and I am still awaiting for your attachment.thank you.

Complaint marked as Resolved 2015-10-12 10:25:41
I called ola customer care and they said they will resolve in one day and said we will take the responsibilities and here after this is not happened again, thanh you for the support and waiting for the reply from the ola team.
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

+91 80 6735 0900 [Regd Office]
    +91 80 4665 5300 [HQ]
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560034