[Resolved]  Ola Money — bank transfer showing pending

Transferred 501 ola money to zeta bank at 10:30am, on 27th jan, 2017. I did not have received 501 in bank account yet.. 6 hours gone.. I'm asking for rnn no., and they are not giving.. Keep telling me to wait 24 hours.. Request you take strict action against ola money.. As they are very slow in resolving or maybe they are planning to cheated customers...

[protected]@ymail.com

bank transfer showing pending
Complaint marked as Resolved Jul 11, 2017
After complaining here, matter resolved after 10 days

[Jan 30, 2017] Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Deepak227 Feb 02, 2017
Still Not Received My 501rs .. Ola Money Customer Care Keep Telling Me To Give 2 Working Days... Even Though 4 Working Days Already Passed.. Kindly Sort My Issue Asap.. As No One Has No Right To Keep Others Money..
Ola Money Customer Care's response Jul 12, 2017
Ola Deepak,

Greetings of the day!

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Please note that we have processed the refund for your unsuccessful transaction for the amount of Rs.501/- to your Ola Money wallet. Request you to check your wallet balance for the same.

Assuring you our best services, we look forward for more opportunities to be of service to you.

Kindly write to us for any further queries.

Team Ola Money

Ola Money Phone
    +91 80 6735 0900 (Corporate Office)
    Ola Money Address
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, India - 560034