Ola Money — money not yet credited

Nabarupa Karmakar on Jan 3, 2018
I recharged a bsnl no. [protected] from ola money wallet on november 1 2017 bt the recharge was not successful. The recharge amount was rs.50. And till now the money has not been debited... It already more than 2 months that i didn't rciv my money so plzzzzzzz credit my money as soon as possible. Its a 50rs recharge so plz credit it as soon as possible.

[Jan 03, 2018] Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  4 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Rs. 1500 from my OLA Money Wallet has been transferred to wrong Account ...the money has been debited from my OLA money balance. I would like to reverse this transfer. I even tried to call this Account number; however I get the message that this number is not working.
My bank account was deducted twice by amount rs 122 (ie total rs 244) but my ola money wallet got credited only once.
Kindly look into this.
Thank you.

My Ola details:
Swaraj Saxena
Bestswaraj32

My money add in Ola money I want get to my account
I am add 400 Rs in ola money but by mistake amount add 4000 so I withdraw ola money to my bank but can't transfer to my bank please solve problem asap

+91 80 6735 0900 (Corporate Office)
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, India - 560034
    Ola Money - money not yet credited