Ola Money — no support from ola money for deductions and how I am being misguided

First of all, i had paid 1000 rs to a petrol station for my ola postpaid ride. I had paid this amount because driver (Mr. Santosh bhuneshwar) said me so as he did not have sufficient cash. He said that you will have to pay 1000 rs less in the bill. After the ride got completed, ola volunteers asked me to pay the complete amount. I explained the scenario to them, they said that you will have to pay this right now and we will add this amount to your wallet. As this was a postpaid ride, they added 1000 rs to my postpaid wallet.

I took 3 rides after that (Postpaid rides obviously) and the total amount of 409 rs was deducted from my wallet. Though the amount have been debited, you guys are still asking me to pay the bill. Why should i pay this? I have my 591 rs locked in the wallet as my ola services have been blocked since last 2 months.

I wrote so many emails to the [protected]@zipcash.in, but there was not a single reply. Everyday your different volunteers call me and ask me the same question about when i am going to pay the amount.

Why should i be paying this? And why you guys misguided me last time saying that money from postpaid wallet can be used to book the rides? Why didn't you added that amount to ola money wallet? Why is your customer care service so irresponsible?

Couldn't you take proper actions on the requests you get?
Please co-operate, it's like a mental harassment now. Please do the needful as early as possible.

no support from ola money for deductions and how I am being misguided

[Jun 02, 2019] Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Ola Money Phone
    +91 80 6735 0900 (Corporate Office)
    Ola Money Address
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, India - 560034