Ola Money — ola postpaid customer service are harassing me to pay an amount i have not transacted at all

Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 ralm on Nov 13, 2019
I have been getting calls from ola customer service forcing me to pay an amount of rs 1997/-. J have been telling them dat i have not done any such transaction by ola postpaid but they are harassing me by making calls n saying dat i have done this transaction in october 2019. I have confirmed them dat they can check my ola account, it does not show any such transaction done.
The problem is dat they can call me but i m not able to reach them, i tried [protected]/ [protected] / [protected] but all these nos ring and get disconnected. Kindly help

[Nov 13, 2019] Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I booked my flight ticket through through happyeasygo by ola money. Ola sent me a mail that money is successfully transferred to Happyeasygo but when i contacted happyeasygo they told me that the money is not received by them. My ola compliant id : 2192380

+91 80 6735 0900 (Corporate Office)
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, India - 560034
    Ola Money - ola postpaid customer service are harassing me to pay an amount i have not transacted at all