Ola Money — online fraud - siphoning money from canara bank account number (using otp)
SoSounak Mitra on Dec 31, 2017
This is to inform you that yesterday i. E., 30/12/2017 at around 3:35 p. M., there was 1 fraudulent transfer of rs. 8000/-, from my bank account to ola money wallet of unknown criminal.
The details of my bank account are:-
1. Bank name - canara bank, branch - khasmahal main road, jamshedpur
2. Account number[protected]
3. Name - mrs. Minati mitra
4. Contact/registered number - [protected]
The details of unknown criminal:-
1. Contact number 1 - [protected] (Seems to be switched off since yesterday)
2. Contact number 2 - [protected] (Seems to be still active)
Request to immediately bar this transaction, and help me recover the amount.
I have initiated simultaneous complaints/processes with:-
1. Canara bank customer care - freeze account/atm card
2. Local branch manager - telephonic communication of the loss (Formal in-person complaint to be lodged tomorrow i. E., monday 01/01/2018)
3. Cyber crime cell jharkhand (Dial 100)
Thanks & regards,
Sounak kumar mitra
(Writing on behalf of my mother mrs. Minati mitra)
[Dec 31, 2017] Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Post your Comment
+91 22 3094 XXXX
Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, India - 560034