[Resolved]  Ola Money — the money got deducted from my bank account

Dear team,
This is regrading the issue when i tried adding money (Rs.1000) to the ola money account [protected], the money has got deducted from bank, however the same has not been added to the ola money account, i ended up paying my cab in cash. Please kindly refund back my money it has already been 8 days now and i have not received my money back into account as of yet.
Please let me know the status.

Ali
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 01, 2019] Ola Money customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Ola Money Customer Care's response May 07, 2019 Hi Ali,

We regret to inform you that, upon checking our records we see that the payment was failed due to which the OM was not refilled. Please also note that we have not captured the said transaction.

The amount should reflect in your bank account within 7 to 10 business days. You may refer your bank statement after the provided time frame, for the confirmation of the refund.

Team OLA Money
Updated by Md Ali Tayoob May 07, 2019 Dear Team,
This transaction failed and was deducted from my account on 23 April, I have checked the account statement again and did not find the refund, it is now more than 10 working days, please refund my money, this is not a fair response you are giving back to me, you just cannot keep people's money and then you cannot say find the transaction. I have attached a screenshot of transaction number refund my money immediately.

Complaint comments  Add a Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Ola Money
    Ola Money Phone
    +91 80 6735 0900 (Corporate Office)
    Ola Money Address
    Regent Insignia, #414, 3rd Floor, 4th Block, 17th Main, 100 Feet Road, Koramangala, India - 560034