OLX — fraud olx

Na, Maharashtra, India
 AmeyGawde5 on May 16, 2019
I was recently cheated online over olx.com when i tried selling some old household products online. Fraudster is one sanjay singh bearing phone number [protected] who first showed interest in buying the products and offered me 7500/- rupees to buy the double bed i was trying to sell online over olx.com. Mr. Sanjay singh the fraudster sent me payment links over phone pe mobile wallet app using mobile number [protected]. I tried clicking the link and it asked for my details and the minute i entered the details my hdfc bank account was debited for 7500/-.

The person is still answering the phone number and he is also active on what’s app. He has asked me not to take any action for next 48 hours and if i listen to him he will refund my money. I request you to take strict action in this case and help get me a refund of my hard earned money. I have already registered a fraud complaint with hdfc bank and they have blocked my bank account for safety reason. My complaint id with hdfc bank is mump[protected].

fraud olx