[Resolved] OLX India — about lost money of rs.40250/-

Hyderabad, Telangana, India
 Vahini .B on Feb 13, 2019
I called dr. Vijaya lakshmi (Her profile) for iphone which was displayed. She said to pay amount to her bank account and after that she will start the courier process, i did the same thing but untill now i dind get that.. Her num is working but not lifting... I clarified that she was a fraud but now how should o get my money back.. Her bank details dr vijaya laxmi[protected] canara bank - ifsc code - cnrb0000389 mobile:[protected]

Complaint marked as Resolved Mar 31, 2019
OLX India Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019
Dear OLX User,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We wish to look into your concern on priority. However, we would need more information to assist you appropriately in this matter.

1) Kindly share the pertinent Ad Id/phone number or email Id/ that you are referring to.
2) If you have made any payment, kindly share some supporting proof that you have made the money transfer such as bank transaction(s)/online transaction(s).
3) Please email us all possible details at [protected]@olx.in, as it will help us resolve the issue appropriately.

As you would be aware, OLX only provides a platform to seller and buyer. OLX does not participate or interfere in negotiations during transactions.

Further, we would also request you to contact the legal authorities and file an FIR with them regarding this matter. For any clarification, the police can reach out to us at [protected]@olx.in.

In the event it is required by the police or other legal authorities, OLX will provide the access records (IP, email, and date and time of posting) of the user who posted the ad to the appropriate legal agent.

We look forward to your response.

Team OLX.

Comments

I saw add in olx car adds, and I paid 37000( different times by Google tez), finally the seller cheated me with the name of Indian army, I have different phone numbers used by the seller and their mail IDs, pls resolve it

Rao211514's reply, Feb 14, 2019
4 . 8087110674 Google tez linked number
5 . 7062000366 paytm linked number
OLX India Customer Care's response, Feb 28, 2019

Dear OLX User,

We're sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

2) Alternatively, you may also share the suspect's contact details used on OLX with us.
3) Please email us all possible details at [email protected], as it will help us resolve the issue appropriately.

Further, we would also request you to contact the legal authorities and file an FIR with them regarding this matter. For any clarification, the police can reach out to us at [email protected]

We look forward to your response.

Team OLX.