Olx India — activa fraud (told me that he is in indian army)

I am chandrakant sarang from bangalore. I am presently residing in srinidhi layout. Visited olx, and i saw a ad of activa. I messaged him, then he replied with a number told me to whatsapp.. I asked him that i will come to see the vehicle condition and. He told they won't allow us there. They will send u the vehicle to home address then u can see and purchase. He told me that he is an army person and told us, selling his scooter is because he got transfered to delhi. So i didn't ask any further details. He gave me false commitment about the delivery of the vehicle. He told me to pay 3000 for transport charges. After paying he told we should pay even the gst charges. He told me that he will delivery the vehicle after the payment. After doing the payment he blocked my number, please help me in getting my money back and take necessary action against this person. All the transaction made with pics is attached for your reference. Kindly provide speedy resolution.

OLX India Customer Care's response Jul 06, 2020
Dear OLX User,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us and we regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand your concern; however, we would request you to elaborate your concern along with the adequate proofs.

- Your registered phone number on OLX
- Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment.
- Ad id through which you have contacted the suspect.
- Chat/message history with the suspect.
- Contact number/email address of the suspect.

This will help us not only take appropriate action on such accounts but also control any further suspicious activity on the site.

Kindly call us on our hotline number [protected] (10:00 am to 6:00 pm) available seven days a week from your registered mobile number or you can write to us on [protected]@olx.in.

Awaiting reply from you!
Updated by Chandrakant Sarang Jul 13, 2020

This is reference to the complaint we raised one week back. Please find the details below.

Registered phone number-[protected].

Transaction receipt if any, in context to advance payment - Documents Attached
Ad id through which you have contacted the suspect. - sarang.c.[protected]@gmail.com
Chat/message history with the suspect. - Proof attached
Contact number/email address of the suspect. +91 [protected], [protected],

After raising the complaint I received the call from this number +91 [protected] saying that his from crime branch New Delhi. As discussed with him he was saying that they have taken the action against the suspect account and blocked his account asked me to share my card details, so that he can transfer the amount, But I feel even this is the fraud call, So Please take action

Appreciate your revert at the earliest

Requested you to refund the money ASAP.

Thanks and Regards,